We move to Game Maker Studio
December 21, 2015 DevBlog
After making several 3D games like this, I realized that 2D games were more attractive and accessible.
To this end Game Maker is a great choice for many reasons. Among others:
- Easily portable to Windows, Mac, Android, iPhone, Linux …
- Full sprite management, also setting which sprites will be stored into the video card memory.
- Thousands of useful and efficient built-in functions.
- Optimizing memory using Tiles and Parallax backgrounds.
- Object-oriented with inheritance and polymorphism based on game items.
- Debugging tools adapted to game development.
Here are some examples made with Game Maker Studio: